How effective HR programs can save you money
It Helps You Avoid Costly Mistakes
Our HR Advisors can help you save thousands of dollars in common HR costs and penalties:
Potential cost of a single bad hire due to lost productivity, rehiring, onboarding, and training expenses.
Potential penalty for wage & hour violation under the Fair Labor Standards Act.*
Potential fine for each Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) violation.*
How effective HR programs can make you money
A key function of successful HR programs is to help employees become and stay engaged and productive. But what does that look like when it comes to a company’s bottom line?
Researchers at Cornell University studied several hundred companies that invested in key HR practices. The results showed significant financial impacts:
Research shows that investing in HR can result in a host of other benefits as well, including:*
- Greater customer retention
- Higher productivity
- More operating income
- Increase in referrals
- Less employee absenteeism
- Fewer safety incidents
* Cornell University, Watson Wyatt, Entrepreneur.com, St. Cloud University, Gallup
Discover all the ways our HR services can benefit your business. Let's get started!
The HR Support Center with HR On-Demand
Two powerful solutions in one convenient package
The HR Support Center with HR On-Demand gives you anytime access to online HR tools and documents, as well as live HR advice from our team of certified HR advisors.
Reliable advice. Rigorously audited content. Ridiculously easy to understand.
- Practical, live HR advice
- HR ticket history
- HR Concierge live chat assistance
- Law library
- Law alert notifications
- Resources covering common employer laws including ACA, FLSA, and FMLA
- Sexual harassment prevention training
- HR trainings
- HR Advisor newsletter
- HR fitness test to assess HR gaps
- Ask the Advisor Q&As
- Guides on popular HR topics
- Proactive handbook builder
- Policy customization
- Custom job descriptions
- New hire kits
- HR forms, templates, and policies library
Common issues that our HR Advisors help solve
- We received a complaint about harassment. How should we respond?
- Does an I-9 form need to be updated when an employee has a name change?
- Should we ban romantic relationships in the workplace?
- How do I keep an employee at-will but require them to give notice before leaving?
- Can the same person be both an employee and an independent contractor?
- How do we calculate whether we’re covered under FMLA?
- Can an employer legally make their employees use their accumulated vacation hours?
- Do you recommend reducing hours as a disciplinary measure?
You've got enough things to worry about. HR shouldn't be one of them. Get the HR Support Center with HR On-Demand today.